Here's the problem...
- You can’t stop stressing and thinking when you are trying to fall asleep so you really don’t sleep well.
- The next day you rely on stimulants to stay awake during the day to compensate for that bad night of sleep you just had.
- Next thing you know, you’re always tired so even the smallest things irritate you because you’re overtaxing your stress hormones with stimulants…
- Low self-esteem syndromes start to develop because you know you could accomplish so much better every day.
- Finally, negative thoughts accumulate over time and it gets worst so you have a hard time falling asleep at night again, and again, and again…
Did you know? Great training and top-notch nutrition can be sabotaged by lack of sleep… This product is formulated to help reduce body-fat, support the adrenal system, promotes restorative sleep and support your natural “hormonal clock” for an optimized metabolic rate.
If you don’t take care of your sleep and you’re always stressed out there’s no way you can have results.
If you sleep like a rock for 8 hours straight every night without even waking up the answer is NO.
If you are one of these people the answer is YES
- I tend to have higher level of energy at night
- I can’t stop thinking when I get to bed every night
- I have a very stressful lifestyle
- I usually toss and turn a lot before falling asleep
- I usually wake up during the night and I have a hard time falling back asleep
1-2 Capsules 30 minutes before bedtime or with your last meal while minimizing overhead lights and electronics.
Not at all.
This product is formulated to support your lifestyle for an optimized metabolic rate. We have a lot of clients that work during the night and claim that this product really helps even if they are on a different sleep cycle.
A safe dose of melatonin is the lowest dose that is effective in helping you fall asleep without causing side effects or disturbing your natural production.
For regulating the sleep cycle, doses of melatonin between 500mcg (0.5mg) and 5mg seem to work & the benefits of melatonin are not dose-dependent – taking more will not help you fall asleep faster.
That’s why we prefer having a lower dose of melatonin in our product (750mcg/capsule).